Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Spring Break in Haifa

I apologize for my recent absence from the blog-o-sphere. The internet has been out at my flat for about two weeks and I've been quite busy!

Welcome to Spring Break 2012!
After Orthodox Easter, my school had three days off so a fellow YAGM and I had a mini-vacation visiting Haifa, a beautiful city on the coast in Israel.




Although Haifa is not known as a tourist beach destination, it has lovely beaches and we enjoyed soaking up some sun on the gorgeous beach.

One of the trees in the Baha'i Gardens

The Baha'i Gardens over Haifa
Gorgeous!









It was a perfect day!
We also paid a visit to the amazing Baha'i Gardens. This area is one of the holiest sites in Baha'i and they have built the most beautiful gardens I have ever seen here.

















































 I am so grateful for a restful and renewing mini-spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment